We have all heard the mantra of Cleanse, Tone, Moisturise repeated so many times as the secret to beautiful, ageless skin and though we might be getting a little tired of it, here is why we should never skip any of these three skincare steps.
Cleansing rids the skin of dirt and debris that may have accumulated on the skin over the course of the day.
Toning is an advanced method of cleansing which removes extra traces of dirt and left over make up that wasn’t removed with the cleanser and also helps in tightening up facial pores.
Moisturizing is a great way to balancing moisture lost by carrying out the two steps above.
Here is a Youtube Video of the beautiful Nigerian make up artist, beauty therapist and owner of the SACRED BEAUTY website, Lola Maja-Okojevoh discussing her cleansing routine to clear, youthful skin.
Quick Tips From Video:
1. Do not sleep with make up.
2. Embrace the two-step cleansing routine. Use a facial wipe before washing with cleanser.
3. Do not skip the Toner.
4. Warm up exfoliating product with palms before applying on face for deeper penetration.
PRODUCTS USED IN THE VIDEO
1. Johnson’s Baby Wipes (Extra Sensitive).
2. Angel Minaro Rooibos and White Tea Cleanser.
3. Foreo Luna (Mini) Deep Silicone Cleanser.
1. Angel Minaro Honeysuckle and Rooibos Facial Toner.
1. Angel Minaro Acai and Goji Berry Antioxidant Face Creme.
2. Angel Minaro Acai and Honey Microdermabrasion Creme.