We are all a little obsessed with the Duchess of Cambridge’s amazing A-line dresses, belted suits and elegant yet accessible style. And who can forget her latest, most adorable accessory, Prince George.
Here is a rundown of our 8 most recent Kate Middleton inspired looks appropriate for looking stylish in your workplace.
1. Kate wears a military inspired double button Red A-line coat from Catherine Walker.
2. Kate in print wrap dress from DVF and Stuart Weitzman wedges.
3. We are green with envy about Kate in this green zip up dress coat Erdem pre-fall 2013.
4. Kate wearing red belted suit from Italian designer Luisa Spagnoli.
5. Kate is the picture of perfection in this sky blue belted number from Alexander McQueen.
6. Wearing a navy suit with ME+EM Breton striped top and Stuart Weitzman wedges.
7. Dark blue tweed suit with flowery details from Rebecca Taylor.
8. Kate is wearing a white Eyelet dress from Aussie designer Zimmermann.