There were so many interesting looks on the Golden Globes red carpet this year with some better looks featuring more classic cuts and vibrant colors. Some of these looks were absolutely faultless, but others, not so much.
Here is a run-down of our looks that made the cut:
1. CAITLIN FITZGERALD IN EMILIA WICKSTEAD: We absolutely love the classic retro look from the Emilia Wickstead Spring 2014 collection. The fabric texture and hemline are perfect and Caitlin pulled it off beautifully.
2. CATE BLANCHETT IN ARMANI PRIVE: Cate looks every inch the queen she plays on-screen in this classic cut lace dress from Armani Couture.
3. JENNIFER LAWRENCE IN CHRISTIAN DIOR: This was definitely a must-see look from the Golden Globes 2014 and not in a good way. Absolutely bad styling from top to bottom. We love you Jennifer but we think you should explore other designers after this epic fail!
4. KATE BECKINSALE IN ZUHAIR MURAD: this beautiful chrome colored mermaid dress from the top designer is perfect for Kate and fits her like an armor, literally!
5. MARGOT ROBBIE IN GUCCI: The cut and tailoring of this dress from Gucci is perfectly chic and sophisticated with just the right amount of sexy thrown in the mix. The crystal placements on the sleeves and waist gave it the extra lift needed for the red carpet.
6. JENNA DEWAN TATUM IN ROBERTO CAVALLI: Jenna looked absolutely beautiful in her Roberto Cavalli signature print strapless black and white dress and her hair and make up? Flawless! Related Article: Preview Roberto Cavalli SS14 Womenswear Collection
7. MICHELLE DOCKERY IN OSCAR DE LA RENTA: Another of the beautiful dresses featuring the high-low silhouette on the red carpet, this gold flecked and sequins structured dress from Oscar de la Renta is the picture of elegance.
8. ZOE SALDANA IN PRABAL GURUNG: the cut and petal placement on this dress is a sweet mixture of fashion forward yet wearable. Prabal Gurung is definitely one designer to watch this year.
9. SANDRA BULLOCK IN PRABAL GURUNG: There were a few controversies surrounding this dress, mostly bad reviews from top fashion blogs. However, we think this dress is exquisite and so many details normally overlooked such as underlay and color placement were taken into consideration. Sandra Bullock definitely looked every inch the star she truly is.
10. TAYLOR SWIFT IN CAROLINA HERRERA: Taylor Swift looked timeless in this black and fuchsia combo from Carolina Herrera.
View the list of the Golden Globe 2014 award winners HERE
Love this picks or not? Please share your thoughts.