WATCH THE HD VERSION OF THE MISS UNIVERSE 2013 CROWNING HERE:
Isler beat out contestants from 85 other countries at the 62nd annual competition to nab the crown for Venezuela, the country’s seventh Miss Universe title. The 25-year-old, 5-foot, 10-inch beauty works as an anchor for Venezuela’s Venevision television and took flamenco dancing lessons as a child. She considers the most challenging profession in life to be motherhood and learnt this after she had to regularly take care of her niece when she was born.
Breakdown of Results:
Miss Universe 2013 – Venezuela — Gabriela Isler
1st runner-up – Spain — Patricia Rodríguez
2nd runner-up – Ecuador — Constanza Báez
3rd runner-up – Philippines — Ariella Arida
4th runner-up – Brazil — Jakelyne Oliveira
They are all absolutely beautiful women and every one of them a queen in her own right, wouldn’t you agree?
Till next time,
stay organically beautiful.
- Miss Universe 2013 Pageant Miss Venezuela Maria Gabriela Isler (dkoylogloy.wordpress.com)
- Miss Universe 2013 winner is Miss Venezuela, Gabriela Isler (latimes.com)
- Miss Universe 2013 Pageant Miss Venezuela Maria Gabriela Isler Wins! (Review) (guardianlv.com)
- Miss Venezuela Gabriela Isler crowned Miss Universe 2013 (dnaindia.com)
- Miss Venezuela Is Your New Miss Universe: Here’s Gabriela Isler (coed.com)
- Miss Universe 2013 Crowned, From Venezuela (webpronews.com)
- A Venezuelan is the new Miss Universe (sacbee.com)
- Miss Venezuela crowned Miss Universe 2013 (fox2now.com)
- Miss Universe 2013 – Gabriela Isler from Venezuela (fashioncommunion.com)
- Gabriela Isler, Miss Venezuela, Crowned Miss Universe 2013 (theepochtimes.com)