I just came across this fabulous fashion event post and I am so excited to share this especially for my readers who are thinking of a career in fashion and those who love business and entrepreneurship.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
Do you want to get into the business of fashion and live in Abuja? Then, the Business of Fashion conference to be hosted by award-winning London brand – Asake Oge – is where you need to be.
The event, which is endorsed by FCT Minister Oloye Olajumoke Akinjide who will also be opening the event which is targeted at those in the fashion industry and others with keen interest in fashion. If you are a student, graduate, an established fashion designer or want to set up your own fashion business, this program will educate you on business opportunities and how to find, manage and develop new products, ideas and services.
Other special guests to expect are Evelyn Oputa MD Bank of Industry, Dr C Chime, MD Nigeria-China Business Council, Hajia Aisha Abubakar, Abuja Enterprise Agency, Alhaji Bature Masari, MD SMEDAN (Small Medium Enterprise Agency Nigeria) and other government stakeholders.
With several multi-award winning speakers like Lanre Da Silva, Mai Atafo and Modela lined up to speak at the conference, this is sure to be an opportunity not to be missed.
The objectives of this seminar include:
• Support the growth of the Nigerian fashion industry.
• Nurture and guide emerging fashion entrepreneurs to start-up, survive and grow their business with access to start-up funds.
• Demonstrate how fashion graduates can use entrepreneurial skills to explore work opportunities within the fashion industry.
Registration Seminar & Workshop Fee: N5000
Fashion & Arts Banquet Tickets: N5000(Standard); N20,000 (VIP)
*Limited spaces available*
Fashion Seminar & Workshop – Saturday 14th September 2013
Fashion banquet – Sunday 15th September 2013
Time: 10AM – 5PM
Venue: International Conference Center, Garki, Abuja.
CREDITS: BELLA NAIJA
- The Business of Fashion and Youth Empowerment: Abuja, Naija (talesbycindy.wordpress.com)
- 3 Things The Fashion Industry Is Doing Right (littlegoldbows.com)