1. Tone up doing Cardiovascular exercises (aerobics) such as running, jogging, walking, skipping etc.
2. Improve your posture and balance by practicing Yoga and Pilates frequently.
3. Keep hydrated with water. stay away from carbonated drinks and soda.
4. Eat Healthier by including Vegetables such as Spinach, Avocados, Broccoli, and Fruits such as Mangoes, Bananas, Oranges etc as they don;t only make you more healthy but they improve the condition of your skin, teeth and hair.
5. Stay away from crash dieting , it distorts on your personality as well as ruins body.
6. Indulge a little without feeling guilty. Foods such as Chocolates, ice creams etc can be eaten in moderation.
7. Pamper yourself with Spa and Sauna treatments as well as manicures and pedicures, you deserve it.
9. Don’t forget your beauty sleep.
10. Take everyday one step at a time.