Abacha is a dish mainly prepared by the south- eastern people (Igbos) of Nigeria and is prepared with dried shredded cassava. This exotic delicacy is one of my favorite Nigerian meals and so I am sharing it with you my readers so that you could also enjoy it too.
SERVES: 5 People
COOKING TIME: 30 minutes
- 400g Abacha (dried shredded cassava)
- 1 cup, Palm Oil
- 6 Garden Eggs, diced
- Stockfish- 10 pieces, spiced and cooked
- 10 pieces of Kpomo, spiced and cooked
- 100g Ugba, sliced
- 1tbsp Garden Egg leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Potash
- 1 Seasoning cube
- Chilli Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp ground Crayfish
- Boiling water
- Salt to taste
- Season and cook the stockfish and kpomo
- Soak the abacha in cold water for about 10minutes
- Drain out the cold water, pour boiling water over it and quickly drain out the water
- Let it sit in a colander for about 5minutes
- Dissolve the potash in water and then stir with the palm oil in a pot
- Place on heat and add the pepper, crayfish and seasoning
- Stir properly then add the ugba,chopped garden eggs,the stockfish and kpomo
- Add the add abacha and mix properly allowing all the ingredients to blend
- Garnish with chopped garden egg leaves
- Add salt to taste
1. Tone up doing Cardiovascular exercises (aerobics) such as running, jogging, walking, skipping etc.
2. Improve your posture and balance by practicing Yoga and Pilates frequently.
3. Keep hydrated with water. stay away from carbonated drinks and soda.
4. Eat Healthier by including Vegetables such as Spinach, Avocados, Broccoli, and Fruits such as Mangoes, Bananas, Oranges etc as they don;t only make you more healthy but they improve the condition of your skin, teeth and hair.
5. Stay away from crash dieting , it distorts on your personality as well as ruins body.
6. Indulge a little without feeling guilty. Foods such as Chocolates, ice creams etc can be eaten in moderation.
7. Pamper yourself with Spa and Sauna treatments as well as manicures and pedicures, you deserve it.
9. Don’t forget your beauty sleep.
10. Take everyday one step at a time.
For Spring/Summer 2012 Dolce & Gabbana brand has prepared a very special and expensive limited edition sunglass collection to please your most luxurious eyewear needs.
The Dolce & Gabbanna Gold Edition sunglasses is born from the designers love for gold and luxury. The Gold Edition for Spring/Summer 2012 is available in the male and female versions.
For women, the Dolce & Gabbana Gold Edition comes in two styles: Pure Gold and Gold Sofia
The Pure Gold sunglasses are a vintage yet modernized shape. The square frame is inspired by a gold ingot and provides a statement supreme by other sunglasses.
The Gold Sofia sunglasses has a lighter frame and is thoroughly inspired by vintage Fifties designs. The oversize clear acetate butterfly frame is light, yet the 18K gold details make the glasses very special. Both gold frames are available in yellow and white gold.
For men the Dolce & Gabbana has found the classic aviator design, carefully gilded in 18K gold with polarized lenses is more special than it directly looks. The sunglasses have been designed is such a way that it could be folded to a 45-degree angle for practicality which could be worn on the belt or attached to a braided leather cold and worn round the neck.
For more information on the Dolce & Gabbanna Gold Edition Eyewear, visit their page here: http://www.dolcegabbana.com/dg/eyewear/gold-edition/index.jsp
Christian Louboutin is a talented shoe and bag designer from France who makes the most luxurious and fashionable designs. He is believed to be one of the best luxury/high fashion shoe designers this decade and the most widely known signature mark of Louboutin shoes is the red lacquer soles.
Louboutin’s shoes enjoy widespread praise from women around the globe including the elites of Hollywood such as Christina Aguilera, Angelina Jolie, Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, Madonna, Kim Kardashian and many others have been seen at high-profile events sporting Louboutin’s shoes.
The designer’s boutiques could be found in the following locations: New York (one on Horatio Street and another on Madison Avenue), Beverly Hills and Las Vegas, London and on Lan Street in central Hong Kong. You can also shop for Christian Louboutin shoes at fine department stores worldwide such as Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue and Bergdorf Goodman or online at the Christian Louboutin official site.
Here are some of his Spring/Summer Shoe collections:
Check out some more of his designs here: http://www.christianlouboutin.com
Pink has never looked so good!!!
After the yesterday “green inspiration” #36 inspired to the bougainvillea, today I investigated how this color could be used in fashion – accessories and clothing -, in interiors and makeup – nail polish and lipsticks. Obviously there are countless examples, but I selected only those that somehow I would use. I realized that the “total fuchsia” look is not for me. In my opinion wearing some fuchsia accessories, a lipstick, a nail polish or a beachwear during summer could make the simplest of the outfit, sophisticated….but not more than this. What do you think? Is it a color you would like to wear? Perhaps the red cherry is less strong, but more interesting!?!? What about you?
“total fuchsia” look?!?…no, giusto un pò!!! Dopo la “green inspiration” #36 di ieri ispirata alla bougainvillea, oggi ho cercato come questo colore viene utilizzato nella moda, per accessori e vestiti, negli interni e nel makeup -smalti e rossetti…
View original post 82 more words